We can offer you personal tax planning advice from one of our Tax Partners.
He or she will help you optimise your tax position and ensure you meet all the compliance requirements.
Clients who benefit from this service attest to the value of an independent adviser who can look at their situation within the larger picture.
- Advice on minimising tax liability for all personal taxes, including:
- Income tax
- Capital gains tax (CGT)
- Inheritance tax (IHT)
- Non-domiciliary taxes
- Completion and filing of relevant returns
- Advice on what payments are due and when
- Advice on trusts and estates
- How best to handle benefits such as company cars and accommodation
- Whether directors should be paid by salary or dividend
- How to minimize CGT liability on disposal of assets
- How to optimise your tax position when living or working abroad
- Provision for education costs
- Mortgage planning
- Savings & investments
- Insurance planning
- Healthcare provision
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
We can help you draw up a comprehensive personal financial plan.
Contact us today for your free initial consultation.